Researchers from academia and industry across all career levels are welcome to contribute in their fields of expertise (e.g. life sciences, materials science, physics, chemistry); we especially want to encourage students and young scientists to actively participate.
This year, apart from oral contributions, for a lively scientific exchange we would also like to encourage advanced researchers to share their in-depth knowledge during the poster session in depicting the manifold aspects of electron microscopy to our young scientists.
Date: 25th and 26th April 2019
Venue: BMT Lecture Hall, Graz University of Technology, Stremayrgasse 16, 8010 Graz
- The workshop will start at 13:00 on Thursday (registration 12:00) and end in the afternoon on Friday (approx. 15:30).
- The conference language will be English.
- You may contribute in giving talks (12 min. + 3 min. discussion) or presenting posters. Please note: only a restricted number of talks will be available due to time constraints.
- Thanks to the support of our sponsors, the workshop is free of charge for all ASEM members.
- Student ASEM members can apply for reimbursement of travel costs and one night’s accommodation.
- We warmly invite the two upcoming winners of the Fritz-Grasenick-Award 2018 to give an extended talk (25 + 5 min. each).
Registration and abstract submission:
- Registration and abstract submission is now open. Please fill out the web form https://goo.gl/forms/1GWOpjj22dy8Phyp1 for registration.
- Please use the abstract template and send your abstract as .doc, .docx or .odt file to email@example.com.
- The deadline for registration and abstract submission is Friday 29th of March 2019.